Critical Embedded Systems are everywhere . . .
Become a leader in setting new directions!
This collaboration area provides all of the tools needed to facilitate standards development.
- Already have an account? Log in now.
- Need an account? Your company MUST be a registered member before your personal account will be approved. You also MUST use an email domain that is from a registered member company to register. To create an individual account, visit www.VITA.com/join, select the "Interested in Joining VITA" button. Your application will be reviewed and approved if there is a matching company membership.
- Remember that there are two VITA websites. www.VITA.com for membership management / event registration and this site for technical standards activities.
Please visit www.vita.com/FAQ for typical questions.
- What is the procedure to log into the VITA websites?
- How do I get access to the Members Only content?
- Where can VITA members go to download approved specifications?
- Where is the Members Only content from the previous website (pre-May-2014)?
- Why are the logins different for the two websites?
- How do I join a WebEx conference call?
- How do I join/leave a working group?
- How do I reduce the number of emails I get from VITA Workspace?
- How do I change my account information (email, username, etc.)?
- I have forgotten my password and username, what do I do?
Need Further Help?
We're here to help. Contact us individually for assistance or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org